Filing an Amended Report


The following guide illustrates how to file an amended report with EasyCALL-CDR.


First, click on the ‘File’ menu and choose the option to ‘Select Another Quarter.’



Next, double-click on the quarter that requires an amendment.



After the data has been corrected and verified, the report may be filed by clicking on the ‘Submit Report’ pushbutton.



After the amended report has been submitted, click on the ‘File’ menu, choose the ‘Select Another Quarter’ option, and double-click on the current quarter.


Once the amended report is accepted in the CDR system, the historical data used by the current quarter may be updated by clicking on the ‘File’ menu and choosing ‘Update History Data.’